Congratulations on deciding to fly, and thank you for visiting this webpage! Tasting the freedom of flight is truly a life-altering experience. If you’ve never sat in the cockpit during a flight, a great first step in your aviation journey is to book a discovery flight. This will allow you to see what it’s like to actually fly an airplane yourself! Yes, it’s legal… and actually encouraged. Since you’ll be accompanied by a Certified Flight Instructor through the Federal Aviation Administration, not only can you control the aircraft and fly around, but you can begin your own pilot logbook with this flight included! Whether you’re planning on starting a career in aviation or just looking for a fun treat, a discovery flight is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you’ll love.
Haven't flown yet?
It’s important to study, but make sure you enjoy flying before you commit all that time, money, and energy!
- Risk Free Assistance with the FAA medical certification process through AMAS
- AMAS medication database
- DW Aviation, LLC’s Recommendation For An Aeromedical Examiner (AME): Dr. J Burr Ross (Myflightsurgeon.Com)
- Mayo Clinic “Clear Approach” To Medical Certification (If You Have Medical Issues Or New Issues Arise)
- Medical Certifications Questions And Answers
- FAA MedXPress
- Pilot Vision
- Sunglasses For Pilots
- LASIK And Laser Eye Surgery
- Alcohol And Flying
- The Opioid Epidemic And Aviation
- Visual Illusions And Spatial Disorientation
- Seatbelts And Shoulder Harnesses